STRIKE ACTION, EVENTS AND ORGANISING MEETINGS
- Event # 4 Bread and Roses for All, and Hormones Too – Tuesday 27th February 2018
- The Problem Is, You Care Too Much! – Can we Strike from Gendered and Racialized Labour in the University on March 8th? Goldsmiths College – RHB251 Thursday 1st March 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Teach Out / Maker Day – Women Striking at the University / UCU Strike – all welcome, bring old sheets – Goldsmiths Student Union Wednesday 7th March – 2pm-5pm
- Monday 19th Feb, 7-8.30pm – the GAP Arts (Balsall Heath)
- Monday 26th Feb, 7-8.30pm – Birmingham Bike Foundry (Stirchley)
- Birmingham: Bread and roses for all! And Hormones Too! Trans Women striking for bodily autonomy – Wednesday 28th February, 7pm, Birmingham LGBT Centre
- Monday 5th March, 7-8.30pm – the GAP Arts (Balsall Heath)
Women’s Strike – 8 March 2018
Actions and events will be announced in the coming weeks – stay tuned!
- London: 1pm Women’s Strike Assembly Russell Square, WCB1 – all genders, kids welcome, food provided
- London: 7pm Sex/Work Strike – all welcome, 55 Dean Street Soho
- Birmingham: 10am – Breakfast Badges and Banners – 122 Fazeley Street, B5 5RS
- Birmingham: 12 Midday – Women’s Strike assembly rally/march, Victoria Square, City Centre.
- Cardiff: 11am – Join the UCU Strike outside the main gates of Cardiff University Park
- Cardiff: 12:30pm – Join the WASPI women in their procession and support them in their fight for a fair transitional State Pension Arrangement.
- Cardiff: 4.30pm: Assembly at Nye Bevan for a march and speeches in front of Central Library.
- Edinburgh: 6pm The Mound